CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Latest Dental Adventure

So, this morning, after a night of sitting in traffic on the highway for no apparent reason, I had a dental cleaning. I know, fun!

Apparently I'm not flossing.

This is funny to anyone who's ever seen me doing my 15-minute dental regiment before going to bed. I live in a dorm, so that's pretty much any girl who's in the bathroom while I'm doing teeth. Brushing, copious flossing, and 1 minute of rinsing. I'm religious about my teeth routine, okay? RELIGIOUS!!

But, no. I get, "You're not flossing... Well, then you're not flossing the way I told you" and I get scary words like "bone loss" and "gum scaling" thrown out there at me. "Deep" gum scaling. Okay, that does not sound fun.

But I'm beginning to think it's a scam. I know plenty of people who brush once a day and don't floss and have never even heard of flouride rinse. Their teeth are fucking peachy, okay? So I find it a bit odd that I do everything I'm told and may still have to get scary proceedures done with pointy intstruments without numbing agents.

W... T... F???!!!!

0 comments: