CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Talk Hard!

Good afternoon readers (Shannon, Jamie, Christina, and Serah lol). What? How was my weekend, you ask? Well, maybe you didn't ask, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. Friday I woke up, and thought to myself, "A whole day without classes to worry about. What could I possibly do with all this free time? I know, I'll see how much homework I can get done today so I don't have to do any for the rest of the weekend!"

So pretty much all of Friday was spent in Christina's room finishing my Graphic Design and then watching Captivity at like midnight. Thanks for pointing out the obvious blooper, Christina. It totally ruined the movie for me.

Then Saturday I was in a weird bipolar mood so I was back and forth from my room to Christina's. Then Jamie came and hung out. That was nice.

Last night me, Jamie, and Serah watched Pump Up the Volume (Christian Slater, amazing as always). Then we watched The Girl Next Door. I don't care how crude it is, I think it's effing hilarious. After that I went on this crazy internet quest for Christian Slater pictures... and found a shitload at http://www.christian-slater.com/. I put a bunch of them on a screensaver. I'm such a dork. All the pictures I chose, though, are from his heroin and alcohol stage... so Christina, you're not the only one who seems to like those types, apparently. I will say though that for a guy who's old enough to be my dad, Christian Slater is still a very attractive man. He just needs better roles.

Now, other than having a scary amount of Christian Slater pictures on my computer, I also have this weird realization that almost every celebrity crush I have is in the 28-40 range. That's really weird, right?

"If I knew anything about love I would be out there making it instead of sitting in here talking to you guys." - Mark/Hard Harry Pump Up the Volume

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark." - same as above.

2 comments:

Randumscriblur said...

Teehee. Sorry to ruin Captivity for you. The glass thing really bothered me. And Yea. I like coke addicts too LOL.

Shannon said...

that sounded like a pretty good weekend. mine had some good moments but ive been sick :(
hope ill worm my way into your next weekend.