CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Anywhere But Here

Did I ever tell you about my plan to move to Florida?

No?

Well, I frequently have this plan to move to Florida, preferrably the Tampa area because I've been there and it kicked ass. The plan sort of revolves around this near-uncontrollable urge I have to not get frostbite. Ever. And to never slip on this magical camellion ice on my way up the hill to class and fall on my ass. Ever. Among other things.

So when these cold winter months of New England come around I make a mental note to move to Florida where it gets hot as hell, but everything is air conditioned and it never snows and barely ever gets colder than 57, which is usually the temperature of my house in the winter anyway. Am I rambling? I think I am.

Anyway, I'm in New Hampshire. It's cold as... well I'd say "cold as hell," but that just sounds silly. But it's pretty effing cold and I'm not liking it. So I'm finding myself playing the Anywhere But Here game as I'm walking up to class in the 13-degree weather that feels like -3 with the windchill. Fun times.

0 comments: