CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Changes and Observations

As you can see, I've changed my blog look. Who knew there were more templates out there? Anyway, I'm aware the new appearance is pretty loud, but I like it. Let me know what you think since you're the one(s) reading and looking at it.

Now that we got that out of the way, a few observations.

Ladies living in a certain dorm building using a certain bathroom on the second floor: If you pee on the seat, for the love of Mark Wahlberg, clean up after yourself! And don't tell me you don't notice - you PEED on the SEAT!!! There's no way anybody doesn't notice that. More than once, more than twice - in the same week - I've had to wipe pee off the seat before I sat down. I know there are some things in a dorm lifestyle that aren't typical: Dishes other than your own being in the sink; washers in the laundry room being like a quarter of the size of a normal one while the driers are industrial size, and so on and soforth. But I for one learned very early on in life that it is not socially or hygenically acceptable to pee anywhere but IN the toilet, and if you do you clean it up before anyone notices it and you're labeled "Pee Girl" or "Mr. Pee" or, my personal favorite "You're fucking gross".

Oh, and clean your hair out of the god damn drain! Not just the shower, but the SINK. Really, ladies, don't tell me you can't notice this long wookie-like creature that was once your hair swimming around at the bottom of the shower stall. I'll admit I don't always wipe my own drain down when I'm finished... but if I had long, thick, dark hair I would. Always. And don't even try to tell me you can't see your hair in the sink. I went to brush my teeth and it looked like Hagrid had just given himself a haircut above the sink. Grossed out? So was I.

That's all for now. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Randumscriblur said...

I had a wookie in my shower last night in same said bathroom. ICK!! it was sooo gross. Also I completely understand the Hagrid thing. He was sweet in the Harry Potter movies but when I wake up at 3 in the afternoon and the first thing I see is Hagrid in the sink, I run for my life.