CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Let's See How Far We've Come

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but there hasn't been much to update on. I spent the first few days of my Spring Break relaxing, playing video games and such - taking some chill time. Then I spent time with family and friends and got some work done.

Now it's Monday and I'm back at school, getting back to classes and all that. Registration is coming up at the end of the week. Holy shnykees Batman! Christina and I took our first walk of Spring today, a little less than an hour. And we're definitely feeling it. I have a blister on the bottom of my foot, but I feel accomplished. Our goals are to get out more, feel better, get fit, and maybe drop a few pounds. And we get some quality girl talk in, which is always a plus.

Video games played over break: 2
Movies watched: 5 1/2
TV shows caught up on: 3

Cheers, all.

0 comments: