CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Here It Goes Again

Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again!

Here it is, the last chunk of second semester. And we all know what that means, don't we? That's right, kids, it's Registration time! And didn't it just sneak up on all of us like a blow to the head? Mid-terms, Spring Break, BAM- there it is! I also just signed up for a timeslot for matriculation, another thing that's coming up fast. I feel like these last 6 weeks or so are going to go by like nothing and suddenly it's gonna be Registration, Metriculation, Finals, Summer!

I'm fully aware that I'm kind of rambling. I'm having a rambling kind of week.

And once again, I'm finding myself pondering the mystery of the disappearing Business Officers. They're never there when I need them to sign something.

Meanwhile, Christina and I are trying to think of other cardio-like exercises we can do aside from walking so we can mix it up a bit. If anyone has any suggestions, let us know.

I'm also trying to make my page at www.uber.com/thenoelshow look interesting. If anyone can help me with that it would be appreciated.

0 comments: