CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Somebody's got a case of The Mondays...

Or, you know, the fact that it's rainy and cold and it's like everyone has disappeared. I have one class tonight that goes from 6 to 8:50 and I'm not liking the work I'm going to have to submit for it. These photos are definitely not my best, and I have no idea what went wrong in the execution of this project. I'm sure plenty of people will let me know when we critique this shit.

And, Britney Spears' VMA performance... absolutely nothing good about it. Bad outfit (although I disagree that she is "chunky". She's had 2 kids! If that's chunky then I must be a whale.) Terrible hair. She totally should have gone with a kickass short style rather than badly done and badly matched extensions. She didn't even try to sing or even try to match her lip syncing to the song, and she definitely was not into that dance routine. If she was excited about this performance she definitely didn't show it.

*Sigh* Happy Monday.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

this weather is horrible. i want the sunny fall days.
i didnt watch the VMAs. i'm sort of glad i didnt.