CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What an excellent day for...

... having to print photos and walk back down to the dorms without getting them wet. Hopefully this rain dies down a bit by 7:30.

So, funny story about taking the photos I'll be printing tonight. Not funny as in funny "ha-ha," but funny as in "duh."

I just got a new digital camera (thanks to Dad ordering it on-line and having it shipped here for me. What a good guy!). So I put the batteries in, insert the memory card, take a few test photos and the thing's amazing. Rather than taking the remaining photos I need for my assignment using the other camera, which is decent but just not quite up to par, I decide to use the new one.

I take 8 photos and the thing beeps at me. Memory card full!

Apparently it is not uncommon for most camera manufacturers or whomever to include a "sample" memory card to get you started, forcing you to go out and buy a larger memory card if you intend to do any picture taking that takes place more than 10 feet away from your computer.

Of course I'm in the middle of nowhere without a car or the time to run out to Best Buy or wherever to purchase this new memory card.

Well, the pictures I did get came out pretty good, I think. Won't know for sure until I tweak the color and tone in Photoshop, but we shall see.

And this has been yet another "blonde moment" brought to you by the Noel Show. Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

im going to preston when i am done with graphic design, so i will bring a memory card and check it out.
i love your blonde moments. they are almost as bad as my own