CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Goonie Weekend?

Well, definitely a girly weekend. I stayed at Chester for a weekend for the first time since Orientation weekend, and it was pretty bipolar. Most of the time I was doing homework (which is so much easier in the dorms than it is at home). But Friday night I had a girly night with Christina - we read The Nanny Diaries and talked about hot celebrities; Saturday night I had a girly night with Jamie - we did makeup and nails and took pictures and later Alicia joined and we talked about hot celebrities; then last night I had a girly nigth with Serah, Christina, Jamie, and briefly Dan (although he was pretty uncomfortable) - Jamie brought her Body Shop stuff and we all tested it out. Last night was kind of a combo of the previous two.

The weekend here was okay, but I did miss some things about being home.

Shannon, you and me should have a girly night on Thursday! We can do girly things and watch Supernatural.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

that sounds absolutely wonderful! when do you want to do our gay movie night? do we want lots of people watching with us? or just us? it all doesnt matter to me

Noel said...

Well, would we do our gay movie night the same night as the Supernatural night, or a different night? (I'm going home this weekend)