CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All Work and No Play...

... Makes me sad.

I feel like I've been doing homework for 2 months straight. And only about 10% of it actually has to do with creative writing. I have a digital imaging assignment due tomorrow and I just have not been able to do it right. It's like the Photo Gods decided I suck this week and put every possible obstacle they could in my path. And I have all these story ideas and I can't write any of them because I just don't have time. I hope this lets up after mid-terms.

What would you do if I sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song.
I will try not to sing out of key.

I get by with a little help from my friends...

1 comments:

Shannon said...

what's the project on? do you need any help with it? any models. i know i wasnt very reliable last time but i can do something.