CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

What I Got

Is a job. Good because I could use the cash, but not so good because I've discovered I don't really like serving food products to people.

I've also been watching some movies. There's a bit of a lull in our netflix queue, so we've rented Halloween (Rob Zombie style) and National Treasure 2. Before that it was Nancy Drew, which I wasn't too keen on watching, but we did anyway. Not bad. Before that it was a few 8 Films of Horror selections. One was so forgettable I can't remember the title, and the other was Tooth and Nail, which was predictable but not too bad. Yay for Rider Strong and underground horror movies.

I've just discovered, thanks to Melissa Joan Hart's MySpace, the band Course of Nature, which I actually really enjoy. Check them out at: www.myspace.com/courseofnature

That's all I got for now. Sorry it's not very amusing.

0 comments: