CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

A Harmonic Connection Between All Living Beings

This isn't so much a blog post as much as it is a list of all the CD's I want to buy before the end of the summer, plus a bit of celebrity gossip discussion.

First, the music. I know, who buys CD's anymore, right? Apparently I do:
Copenhagan by Chris Townsend
Don't Look Away by Kate Voegele
Antje Duvekot (whatever I can find)
3 Doors Down by 3 Doors Down
Colbie Callet
Sara Bareilles
Coldplay
Course of Nature
Tyler Hilton

I don't know the titles of the last 5, but I want to get them nonetheless. Tyler Hilton's isn't out yet, but I'm keeping my eye out.

Now for some celebrity stuff. First of all, Sharon Stone, wtf were you thinking? The earthquake in China was KARMA??!! And you're surprised people were offended. Tsk, tsk. And, not to be Chris Crocker, but why is every magazine I pick up knocking Britney's body? Is she as lean and toned as she was when she was 18? No. But she looks damn good, especially after having 2 kids. It just bothers me.

That's my 2 cents for now.

0 comments: