CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Bit of an Issue

I discovered on this lovely spring day that I have a bit of an issue. The weather's slowly but surely warming up, although it's not quite warm yet. But the only jackets I have here are really light and don't do much, and my big puffy winter jacket. And I don't own any long-sleeved shirts. Come to think of it, my wardrobe pretty much consists of jeans + old, worn out t-shirt... and half the time the jeans don't really fit.

I think I'm in dire need of a wardrobe makeover. Alas, I lack the cash to fix my problem.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

wall mart has some awesome clothes right now. what you do instead of going out and buying a bunch of stuff, you get an outfit once a month or so. then youll have some nice things in no time