CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

One or Two Things

Long time no post. It's summer time, and there hasn't been much going on for me. I'm job-hunting and writing, hanging out with friends. Yadda yadda.

Just a few things I want to talk about that I find amusing. Paris Hilton in prison. It's about damn time. Maybe now she'll realize that just because her name is Hilton she can't do whatever the hell she wants and get away with it. Maybe she and Lindsay Lohan will be in the same cell block. Rosie O'Donnell getting kicked off The View. Priceless. Although I think Elizabeth needs to be less hostile with her opinions. Agree to disagree for Christ sakes and get on with the show. As a flollow-up to that comment, Kathy Griffin as a guest Co-Host. Yeesh, if that's not mixing oil and water I don't know what is. I love Kathy Griffin, but apparently Barbara Walters doesn't.

And here's something that's just my luck. One of my classes was cancelled, which was expected, and another's time was changed. Here we go again.

0 comments: