CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Finals and Awkward Birthdays

So, I just finished my last essay and last final of the semester. Yay me!

And here's a funny little story.
Friday, I go to this birthday bash for my dad's aunt, whom I haven't seen since I was like 9 years old. Mind you, had I realized this little shindig was taking place during move-out weekend, I totally wouldn't have agreed to it. But I didn't so I did. Everyone there aside from my dad, my grandmother, and my aunt (who was half hammered when we got there) was either someone I'd never met, or someone I didn't remember very well. So I might as well have been partying with a bunch of strangers. I was also exhausted and had 2 final essays due for Monday I wanted to work on. So between dealing with awkward hugs and conversations (where every person thought I was 13 instead of almost 19) and baby-sitting Drunkie, I was pretty much all set with that scene. But it could've been worse.

I rented 3 movies over the weekend: The Hitcher, Notes on a Scandal, and some B flick called Thr3E (yes, the 3 is actually in there.) Notes on a Scandal was really good, The Hitcher wasn't bad, and Thr3E was really weird, but not terrible.

That's it for now. Later.
"Shit Happened? Have a drink."- Malloy/Banda-ism

1 comments:

Shannon said...

ah... well you and i should visit over the summer.
yay for malloy and bandaisms being similar. :)