CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome to The Noel Show

Hello to anyone who's reading this. Welcome to my life. I've tried to keep a blog many times in the past, but I usually end up getting lazy. Hopefully that doesn't happen here.

So, I'm a freshman at a small liberal arts college (and when I say small, I'm not kidding. There's only 250 students.... which was the size of my graduating class in high school). For the most part it's pretty cool here, but since it's winter and we're all stuck in the dorms it's getting a little messy. It also gets difficult when this school has sort of a small town/gated community/stepford complex, so... shit happens, as they say.

I will most likely be documenting the shit as it happens in an amusing way.

0 comments: