CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Head Underwater...

... and they tell me to breathe easy for a while.

So the song doesn't really describe my life, but that one line kind of does.
This is the first full week of classes and I'm trying to get into the swing of things and trying not to let myself procrastinate. If you don't start a bad habit, you don't have to break it, right?
I feel a little overwhelmed by classwork right now. I have a lot of reading to do for all of them and there's only so much reading you can do before your eyes stop cooperating. And I have to draw for Graphic Design, and drawings never feel finished... kind of like stories. I'm forever editing and re-working things. I'm just afraid of falling behind.
And my class schedule isn't ideal. My earliest class is at 10:30 a.m., which isn't even really that early, and my only night class is on Thursdays from 6 to 8:50, so the time isn't so bad. But I don't see my friends as much as I'd like because our schedules don't match up and we all have work to do. I feel a little detached from people, a little isolated. So that's not so good.
That's pretty much life right now.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

we all need to get together and find an evening or something that is good for everyone. i dont have any afternoon classes, all evening and morning so let's see how we can hang out during the day. <3