CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Strangest Dream

I had a very strange dream last night, and I still remembered it when I woke up this morning, which hasn't happened in forever. Here it is:

I end up at some sort of party at this awesome place - a huge building with wall-to-wall carpeting, big windows with an ocean view, this amazing spiral staircase. I think it's someone's stellar crib. So I end up at this party, and it turns out to be this big deal millionaire/celebrity party, which is amazing... except no one will talk to me or even glance in my direction. Those bitches!

I sit down at a table and someone's coat is on a chair across from me. The person sitting there turns out to be Minnie Driver (Good Will Hunting, The Riches). And she looks at me and says, "No one's talking to you, are they?" to which I reply, "Not really, no." And she says, "Me neither. I guess neither of us belong here, do we?" I heartily disagree, but she accuses me of patronizing her and we end up sipping cocktails and talking. Then we both spot Demi Moore as she walks in (alone- scandalous!). So we each try to talk to her and she blows us both off. We spend the rest of the night drinking and talking about how much of a bitch she is.

Disclaimer: This is a dream and did not actually happen (duh). And I do think Minnie Driver belonged there and was in no way trying to undermine her celebrity status or acting ability. And I have never met Minnie Driver or Demi Moore, and have no idea if Demi Moore is a bitch or not.

Cheers.

0 comments: