CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Kicking My Ass

I feel like finals are kicking my ass right now. Most of all digital imaging. I think it's ridiculous to have all our shit in one week. I think they should spread it over 2 because it would be less overwhelming in my opinion, but they probably won't because it's harder to organize that way.

A lot of people seem to be having some sort of computer issues. My internet's acting screwy, but nothing else so far. Hopefully it stays that way.

My roommate's computer, however, is on its death bed coughing and sputtering. Which sucks lots.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Ah I remember the hell of exams. Good luck mate.

Shannon said...

i know. i have one of my finals today. i wish i could turn around time and not even take that class. i am so stressed out.