CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Feelin' the Same Way...

Not gonna lie, this has been a pretty stressful week. More stressful than it should be. Finals are coming up very soon, which is always a sure-fire way to turn people into crazy balls of stress and frustration - everybody. It's finals. We all go through it.

Hi ho.

Oh, and I've been reading Kurt Vonnegut.

But yeah. I've been pretty upset this week for a number of reasons. Mainly because I'm really missing a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Good friends whose schedules I haven't been able to match up with. Family members. I miss everyone.

On another note, I'm listening to lots of Tyler Hilton and Norah Jones this week. Somber, mellow tunes. And talking to Shannon! Which has been more helpful than she can know.

I've also been watching Dane Cook and clips from the new movie August Rush staring Freddie Highmore (I think that's his name), Keri Russel, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers (in a role where he's not a psycho! I love it!) It looks like such a good movie and I'm dying to see it. No cash or time this weekend, but maybe eventually.

Mom's birthday is Saturday and I have lots of work to do for next week. Possible snow at the end of the weekend, so hopefully I can get back up to Chester.

Cheers.

I am what you see,
I am not what they say.
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway?
I'm standing anonymous

Hoping your heart will just wake up
And ask for me by name,
Maybe someday will ask for me by name.
Just not today.
"You'll Ask for Me" by Tyler Hilton

The sun just slipped its note below my door
And I can't hide beneath my sheets.
I've read the words before
So now I know the time has come for me.
And I'm feelin' the same way all over again,
Feelin' the same way all over again,
Sayin' the same lines all over again
No matter how much I pretend.
"Feelin' the Same Way" by Norah Jones

0 comments: