CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Same Old Song and Dance

Yes, I'm aware - SEVERE lack of postage. No excuse!

...But, there is an explanation.
My computer has been all kinds of effed up the past few months. In mid-October-ish it got an uber load of adware and a few viruses. Every time I went on the interent it killed my computer a little, so I had to stop it for a while. $80 and several scans later, I've just gotten it back in working order the past few weeks, and yesterday my AIM and Internet Explorer stopped working and were blocked by one of my protective do-dads. Luckily, I've got Firefox and that is working. But I had to re-locate all my bookmarks.

And now, here I am.

Here's what you've missed: Homework, minor mental breakdown, epic story idea, dorm evacuation, minor mental breakdown, zombies and turkey, a humbug and rattling chains, and now some finals.

0 comments: